Sunday, February 10, 2008

I finally have time to play....

...with my beads that is.

Circles and Circles - Greek Washer Necklace
Greek washer beads and donuts entwined with brass rings- twisted, hammered and filigree. The warm tones of the naturally patinated brass match so well with the colorful but earthy tones of the ceramic Greek beads from Mykonos Island. 18-1/2" with a 2-1/2" drop. You can buy the beads and Vintaj brass on my etsy page(to the right you can see the link). Or the Necklace on my webpage: TekaandZoe.com I have been trying to get all my new handcrafted gemstone jewelry creations added.
Of course I had to make earrings to match...A bracelet is also coming but I ran out of some supplies.

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

That necklace is so pretty. I'd love it with a plain white or black tee.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin