Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A little goody every workbench should have

I have been selling and using these great little disposable brushes for years. Not many people now about them but I think they are GREAT. They are great because you can use them with a yucky product for a quick applications and then just pitch them in the trash. I really like it when I can put a bit of patina were I want it to go instead of all over a piece. They come in 3 sizes and 1 brush size. 1 pack of 10 brushes of: The Ultra Brush, Regular size microbrush, Fine microbrush and Super-Fine microbrush. The originated for the Dental industry and the manufacturer packs them for hobby users too. The benefits of the patented design with a bendable neck that facilitates precise placement in difficult areas Non-absorbent, non-linting fibers suspend solution as small as 1/8 of a drop No dripping or spilling Minimum waste of material applied. Usage: Paints, Adhesives, Powder, Lubricants, Solvents, Patina...so many more. If you want to give them a try you can find them on my ArtFire site Textures.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin