Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I escaped

I finally got to go OUT last night. My friend Teresa Wenzel (evertales.etsy.com) always takes to a movie on my birthday. Well my birthday is in June...but no chick flix were out. So I told her rain check until Julie and Julia comes out. So I got to GET OUT of the house and go the movies. My hubby is so nice. Stayed at home with the kids( I have 3 yr old twins and a 4-1/2 yr old)
It has been HOT so enameling is ot my fun as I kiln is the un-air-conditioned portion of he house. So it was good to escape. I loves to movie. Soooo inspiring. I must make Boeuf Bourguignon. It is now on my list of things to do. Not only cook inspiring but blog inspiring too. I recommend it if you like Julia and to cook.
I have made a few new pieces. Playing with some new styles and colors. I love the new Pinky-rose with Lime. I also did a new single ruffled disk that is very wearable.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin